We also have extremely low rates for those wishing not to use their health insurance. You may choose this option in the event that you have a high deductible plan. We do have special bundle pricing if you wish to purchase a number of sessions. Please contact us to request information about our bundled savings plans.
You can use your Health Savings Account(HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) at Boston Sports Medicine!
We accept the following credit cards:
Self-payment rates (only if paid at the time of visit):
- Initial Physical therapy Evaluation – $120.00
- Follow-up physical therapy session (60 minutes) – $90.00
- Follow-up physical therapy session (45 minutes) – $75.00
- Follow-up physical therapy session (30 minutes) – $60.00
Please contact us for information on pre-paid multiple visit rates.
Treatment will include a combination of therapies and services listed on our website.
Equipment and supplies are not included in these fees. Rates are subject to change without notification. Please contact us for our most current self-pay rates. Contact your health insurance carrier to determine the out-of-pocket expenses associated with physical therapy services under your plan. Copayments are due at the time of your visit. Self-pay services not paid at the time of the visit are higher than the rates listed above and may accrue interest.
We are in-network with the following health insurance plans:
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Tufts Health Plan
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Neighborhood Health Plan
and all other worker’s compensation carriers
And many more! Please contact us with inquiries about a specific plan.
INSURANCES WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- We DO NOT accept Mass Health unless it is through Neighborhood Health Plan or Network Health.
- We DO NOT provide free care.
- If you have BMC Healthnet, you have to go to Boston Medical Center.
Click here for FAQ about insurance coverage.